What a busy Monday we had. Today, our car is color coding but we were able to view a lot of condos for my two (2) clients. Well, we maximize our time starting 11:00 am and we finished at 2:00 pm. We got home before 3:00 pm. Yey! We were able to work in color coding window of 10:00 am to 3:00 pm only.


So, how’s your Monday, beauties?

Yesterday, I made another NOTW (Nail of the Week). Yes, I am changing nail arts every weekend hehehe. I am really such an addict. I will be sharing with you a tutorial but this time, I make the steps and posting of photos of step-by-step short cut since you already have an idea and tips on how I do it from my previous nail art tutorials.


NAIL ART: STRIKING FLORAL

Step 1.) Apply the base coat onto your clean nails. I'm using Elianto in Dark Sea Green.




Step 2.) Using the L.A. Color Craze polish in Shock, put little amount onto the CD and using the toothpick, dip it in the polish and apply onto nails by making five (5) dots.


Step 3.) Using the needle or aspili, feather it to the center to create a flower.


Step 4.) Using the L.A. Art Deco in Yellow, repeat the step 2 & 3 to create a small flower.




Step 5.) Using the L.A. Art Deco in Rose, put a dot to each of the flower you created for a nice colorful bud!

Step 6.) Always apply a top coat in the end to protect your nail art.






It's that easy, beauties. You have a striking flower nail art in just less than an hour. By the way, I’m always thanking my hubs in patiently taking the shots for every nail art tutorial I made as well as my other random stuffs I’ve posted here. Love yah hubs!

See you next post. Smile beauties and say... I am beautiful!

Jenniya