Hey yah beauties!
First of all, Happy Mother’s Day to my dear Mamang! I love you. Muah muah!
Yey! I just moved to blogger.com. So, how do you like my new blog site now? I hope you do like it.
Today, I am going to post about my new nail art. This is inspired by my Mom who loves flowers so much. Oh my, I hope I won’t get you bore again hehehe.



NOTW (Nails of the Week)... Mom’s Gold French.



Again, as usual I will post a tut (tutorial) for this.
Step 1: Start with a clean nails. Using the L.A. Colors Art Deco in Gold Glitter, make a French tip. Let it dry.


Step 2: Apply a top coat (I’m using my favourite Caronia Fast-dry top coat).



You can stop here if you want.

Step 3: Using the L.A. Colors Art Deco in White, make five (5) dots onto nails.


Step 4: Using the aspili or a needle, feather inward to the center the dots to create a flower.


Step 5: Of course, put one (1) dot to each flower to create a nice bud.


Step 6: Again, finished your work with a top coat.


There you go beauties. I hope you enjoy and have learned something with this tutorial. This is so, so, so basic. I know you can, too!
Enjoy this special day with your Mom.

Jenniya