Hello Beauties!

How you’ve been doing these days? Today, I want to share with you my work of art. I named it as RED ALOE VERA as I just did this design randomly and it turned out like an Aloe Vera.


So, that’s why I called it Red Aloe Vera.


So, here’s the step-by-step tutorial on achieving this nail art.
Step 1.) Start with a clean nails. Apply onto nails the L.A. Nail Lacquer in Platinum. Let it dry.




Step 2.) Make a French tip onto nails using the L.A. Art Deco in Black Sparkle.







Step 3.) Using the L.A. Art Deco in Red Glitter, create four (4) strokes in left fingers starting in the lower left side just above the French tip you made. Make it also on your right fingers (mirror type).




Step 4.) Using the L.A. Art Deco in Gold Glitter, create strokes in between of the red strokes you’ve made.




Step 5.) Always finish your work of art with a top coat. I used Caronia Kwik-dry top coat.




So, that’s it for now beauties. I hope you had fun.



Jenniya