Well, it’s Monday again and as usual, I and hubs just go with our routine...breakfast (coffee & bread) while checking on my emails. Today is May 3, it’s Monday but its holiday because the Labor Day falls last Saturday that's why....you know na hehehe.

I'm getting a little emo.
Well, my hubs, too.

... and do you know why?

Our dear friends, Anne, Sean, Yesha and Rhen are in Puerto Galera now...enjoying a getaway in the famous White Beach again. Yes, they are in getaway while I and hubs are at home waiting the Tues-day.

What's with the Tues-day? Well, it’s our two (2) deals we are going to closed with my suki client. Again, we thank you Lord for the blessings!

To my dear friends who leave Manila by early as 4:00 a.m., who are now checked-in at Apartelle de Francesca Resort (ohhh miss na miss ko na ang kubo), who are now really, really enjoying their stay in Puerto Galera, who are getting a lot of tan again in the famous White Beach, who are going to taste again Bernadette's Liempo... sige, mag-enjoy lang kayo. hehehe. Honestly guys, we are so happy for all of you. I hope we can follow there as soon as possible.
Super dooper miss ko na ito!

To Anne and Yesha, at least my spirit is also with you there my dear sisses. Wow, look at the nails!
I made Anne's nails yesterday to match her new swimsuits.

Anne's...

I made Yesha's (Lynne) nails, too.

Yesha's...

I enjoyed doing the nail art with friends yesterday. Thanks beauties!

Enjoy your getaway!


Jenniya