As promised, I did a review for my new lipstick Maybelline COLORsensational in Bonbon Pink and I did an FOTD (Face of the Day) when we pay a visit again to Mom last Sunday.

The Maybelline COLORsensational P31 in Bonbon Pink. I've read a lot of nice reviews about this lipstick and finally, I decided to give it a try. When applied to lips, it's really pigmented. It has a soft tiny sparkles and it does moisturize your lips. It didn't make my lips chapped or dry. I think it flatters my current skin tone as I am not fair, not morena, but just a bit tanned.



Using my new lipstick, I finished the FOTD with the following:

On the face:
- Max Factor Pan Cake in 101 Naturel No.2
- Natural Rice oil-absorbing rice powder in Natural RP06

On the eyes:
- IN2IT eyebrow shadow in Striking
- IN2IT liquid eyeliner in Black
- IN2IT mascara in Black
- NYX eyeshadow base in Skintone
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- NYX single eyeshadow in Taupe
- Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow Palette in Mahogany Eye Shadow
- Expert Wear Trio

On the cheeks:
- NYX Blush in Natural

On the lips:
- Maybelline COLORsensational in Bonbon Pink
- NYX lip liner in Natural

You know what? I experimented with my eyes. I tried applying the In2IT liquid eye liner onto my eyes upper lash line with a wing! I'm happy with the result.



I really love how it made my eyes pop.
Smile beauties!

Jenniya