This is my first post for the Year 2011. I will take a look randomly at my past year of the things I've done and this includes personal, travels and stuffs that I and B had. I have chosen some simple things which I considered best that ever happened to me and my B. I'm warning you guys, this is a long post.

1.) BORACAY ISLAND - 1st Time
I remember after our Puerto Galera trip, I can't believe that I was planning for another beach trip to one of the world's most hailed best beaches - Boracay Island. I did a lot of research prior to our trip and yeah, researching pays. Our first trip to Boracay last June 13-17, 2010 (5days/4nights) was really the BEST. Well, I've never been to Palawan, Bohol and other beach destinations yet so for me, I hailed it also as my best beach destination. I considered our first Boracay trip a bit expensive hehehe but anyway, super sulit naman kasi sobrang nag-enjoy kami and it's our anniversary, so we set aside the tight budgeting muna, lols! I just promised to myself then that I will make sure our 2nd Boracay trip is far way cheaper than the first.
Click each photo for the separate entry I've posted. 
Day 3... Island Hopping in Crystal Cove & Puka Shell Beach
Crystal Cove - the rocks can wound your feet I swear!

2.) BORACAY ISLAND - 2nd Time
Yeah, we had our 2nd trip to Boracay last October 11-15, 2010 (5days/4nights) and we enjoyed it very much than our first trip. Maybe because we knew the diskarte already in the island. Yeah, we're smarter coz we booked two (2) hotels for our accommodation and that was all in Station 1 (Beachcomber Resort & Gran Prix Boracay Hideaway Resort) both beachfront, unlike our first trip that we just booked in one (1) hotel only (Boracay Holiday Resort) and that's in Station 2 but not beachfront. Well, if you've been to Boracay, the finest sand is located in Station 1 and it's a more secluded place to go swimming and get a tan.
 Click each photo for the separate entry I've posted. 
Day 1... Second time is far best than the first.
Yeap. We had a full-body massage in our room.

Day 2... Shangrila's Boracay Resort & Spa
 And yeah, our 2nd trip is more special because we had a tour inside Shangrila's Boracay. We want to splurge in one of the Shangrila's someday. I am looking for Shangrila's Mactan in Cebu. (Cross fingers*)

Day 3... We transferred to another hotel. 
Good thing we booked two (2) hotels because we were really disappointed with our first hotel.

 Day 4... Mt. Luho viewing & Butterfly Farm in Fairways & Blue Waters

There's nothing much to see in Mt.Luho. It's the highest part of the island so you just see the whole island and the Bulabog Beach. Then, we went to Fairways & Blue Waters to see Butterfly Farm but there are Bats, too. See that bat? My B held its wings and spread it. That's big eh? Ang takaw sa saging ng mga iyan hehehe...

Our flight back to Manila was 6:00 pm, so we spent the rest of the hours wandering in Boracay.

3.) OUR VERY FIRST APPLE - iPHONE4
Yey! It was very overwhelming to finally own an iPhone - the iPhone4! I and B have switched to iPhone. Do you know that until now my iPhone4 still amazes me? Parang every now and then, I got to discovered features that I find really cute hehehe.

 

Our iPhone4's....
 
 
Aylaveet!

I am looking forward in owning new gadgets...maybe an iPad would be okay na hehehe. Don't know yet what brand coz there's still more coming out this coming 2nd or 3rd quarter of the year. Well, am not in a hurry to own one but my B is, lols! I'm not wishing for a new cellphone because I am very satisfied with my iPhone4 now and I am decided that if ever I have to change a cellphone, it would still be an iPhone.

4.) PUERTO GALERA - Beach Trip with Friends
Our trip to PG last March 28 - April 1, 2010 initiated us to crave more hitting the beach. That's why, after the PG trip, I planned to go to Boracay last June 2010. Well, our PG trip with some of our friends was really one of the best beach trips I and B had.
 Batangas Pier going to Puerto Galera

I haven't sun bathed in my whole life at 11:00noon-high up to 3:00 pm in 3days straight! Imagine how it burnt my skin. Photos below how my skin got burnt of getting sun-bathed and how I turned dark...
 On the 2nd day, I still looked fairer...

 On the 3rd day, I'm turning darker...

On the 4th day, well, the photo said enough eh?... 

I swear ang hapdi at ang sakit ng likod ko niyan. It took months to get my skin color back, that's why, I promised to myself not to go swimming at noon time next time hehehe...

5.) MEETING MY COLLEGE FRIEND - JHOANNA (Chin Baylon)
Last year, I had a chance to meet one of my college friends, Jhoanna, after a decade of not seeing each other made us teary-eyed, of course. Though it's just 8 hours bonding only, it was so memorable. We've talked about our present life now as well as our life back in college. Our bonding had full of laughs, believe me. And oh, she got me as one of the Ninang of her 2nd son hehehe.
 
Bonifacio High Street

 Serendra

Burgoo - Podium Mall Ortigas
I want to see my other college friends also. I really miss you all guys (WEJAM)!


6.) THEY GOT ME AS CORD SPONSOR IN THE WEDDING FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!
Yeah, you've read it right. For the first time in my life, they got me as Cord sponsor and what's more special was that it was my B's sister's wedding last March 2010. Honestly, I felt nervous when I was asked but I got excited when the wedding date got neared. My partner, of course, was my B. 
 At the hotel lobby, waiting for the bridal car.

Honestly, I did my make-up alone and I didn't like the results in photo. I got dismayed coz my eyebrows looked so washed-out. I could have put on a more darker shade to define my brows. Well, I got lessons from this anyway.

 In this photo, my B was having a speech for her dear sister. He said: "Sister, say goodbye to your sexy jeans and say hello to your mommy dress." Hehehe, cute message noh?

 The cake looked so yum-yum!

I have a confession guys. It was also my first time to be part of the wedding entourage, so it was really, really memorable for me. Yeah, I'm not kidding. Do you know that when I was a kid, I love watching a wedding ceremony inside the church? I remember, after my school dismissal in the morning when I was in the elementary, I got excited if there's an on-going wedding ceremony in the church. The church was on my way home so there was never a time that I didn't passed by the church. I always go inside the church before going home, not to pray but just to take a look on what's going on. Aside from the most beautiful bride, all the groomsmen and bridesmaids, I mean, all persons that are part of the wedding entourage are all beautiful in my eyes because of their gowns and they were all made up. I was so amazed, no kidding! That's why, in my young mind, I wished I could be an "abay" even once when I grow up. I know its funny hahaha! But now that I am already a grown woman, I'm wishing to get wed someday and be the most beautiful bride for my groom.

7.) I REFUSED TO REMEMBER THIS - THE BGK VS. ALASKA 
I and my B are huge Ginebra fan. I've watched a lot of times of live game in the big dome (Araneta) of BGK but there's one game that truly made a scar in my heart. It was a game between BGK and Alaska last July 18, 2010. It scarred me because it wounded  not just my heart but all of the Ginebra fans most especially the BGK players. It was a heart thumping game I swear. Click here for the full entry I've posted.
The crowd attendance was 21, 062. Wow!

Before I met my B, I never like basketball. But ever since I met my B, I've fell in love with basketball the same time I fell in love with him! Ganun pala yun pag love mo isang tao, I've learned to embrace what makes my B happy. 

8.) MY INCURABLE ADDICTION TO MAKE-UPS
Last year, because of my addiction to make-up, I spent a lot of time browsing in YouTube watching the make-up gurus on how they do different kinds of make-ups they'd put on their face. Because of that addiction, I have tried to order make-ups available online from the U.S. I got addicted to NYX cosmetics which I ordered directly from CherryCulture.com but the Custom's Duties & Taxes sucks talaga so I stopped buying from the U.S. So thankful to finally found available local reseller through multiply site which I can buy a pieces of 2 or 3 items only unlike ordering from U.S. which I am forced to buy in bulk kasi sayang naman if konti lang bilhin, di ba? Ang mahal ng shipping then yun nga you have to pay the customs pa.

 Kirkland Borghese Make-Up Brushes. I bought these make-up brush set from a local Multiply reseller for PhP 2,200.

 These are all NYX cosmetics that left with me coz some items which are almost 30% of its total; I already gave to my other siblings and to my Mom especially the lipsticks hehehe...

In this photo, these are the mostly basic items that I used for my everyday work. I mostly go out with just an eye liner and mascara on and no colorful eye shadows.
 Labels:
1 - cream foundation
2 - lip & cheek tint
3 - powder
4 - liquid eye liner
5 - pencil eye liner
6 - mascara
7 - lipstick; or
8 - lipgloss. 

I didn't take a photo of my other make-ups anymore. I have a lot. Period.

9.) MY NAIL ART ADDICTION
Then, I also got addicted to nail polishes at the same time. I remember buying this KONAD Stamping Nail Art in Shopwise Cubao. I asked my B to go with me to buy this coz I was drooling about it.
KONAD Stamping Nail Art

I never thought that my nail polish collection have grown like this. I already stopped buying new nail polishes. I realized that I can't use it all and it's sayang kasi it tends to dry after some time but I'm using a solvent to keep it from drying anyway. Mostly I have L.A. Nail Colors and L.A. Art Deco for nail arts.

10.) FAVE STUFFS WE BOUGHT
Of all our stuffs we bought including B's, I just have some favorite Nike items that I will share which we really, really love and I won't mind if it will grow just like my make-up and nail polish collection, lols!
 
 
 Our Nike addiction... Bow!
 
And of course, I won't miss my bikinis, lols! I bought these 9 sets last year only and I super love them. I would still buy new sets if I find any interesting designs. That's how I'm addicted to it.
 
 
These bikinis are all my favorites. Most brands are NafNaf & Seventeen from Cinderella. 

There you have the simple things that happened to me in 2010. I wanted to make it more but I can't think of anything in additional anymore. So, how about you? Care to share? I'd love to hear.

For this Year 2011, I am looking forward for more trips with my B and also with our family. And yeah, I won't get tired of going back to Boracay; in any chances, I would always go back in that island. This year, I have set goals for the things that I want to have and I want to do. I realized that  my wishes are mostly listed only and got lucky whenever one in the list came true. I set goals coz whether it is minor or major thing that you want to do or have or you want to happen, there's always a certain point to come to finally have it accomplished or end it. 

Oh, this is a long post already. Okay, so much for now.

Smile always and stay tuned.


Jenniya