This post is a continuation of my first eureka moment in 2011. I've already posted one of my Wet 'n Wild lipsticks on my last entry, please click here. As promised, I've already swatch the other lipstick, 514A in Cherry Frost. Are you excited to see it? Then, just continue reading.

 
 So perfect for my lipstick's label...

...Wet 'n Wild 514A Cherry Frost

In actual, this lipstick has very tiny gold sparkles, very very tiny sparkles. Well, just like the 521A Fuchsia in Blue Pearl, it has also very tiny blue sparkles. Moving on, those tiny gold sparkles are love, love, love. It tones down the red from flaming hehehe.

In my lips is the swatch of 514A Cherry Frost.
Please click here for the product's review.

Do you know that I fell in love with this lipstick the moment I swatch this on? This is now my favorite from all the lippies I got. This is my first ever red lipstick. Yes, you've read it right. Honestly, when I picked this red lipstick together with the Fuchsia, my thinking is just to own one and of course, to tried wearing it. Heck, it's just only P99 hehehe.

 

I've been wearing this for 3 days straight every time we head out. It adds a lot of confidence in me. With this red lipstick on, I think I look like I'm a woman with authority. I absolutely love it! With my black hair, I can say also that the shade really suits me. I feel so SEXY hahaha!

 
What I like about my latest Wet 'n Wild lipstick, I can also wear it alone with just my face powder on. A look just as simple as my photo above. My face looks so vibrant!

I can't wait to buy the other shades of this lipstick. Keep posted for my next make-up tut.


Jenniya