Hello beauties! Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Eve last night. Well, I'm back again with a new FOTD. I hope you won't get tired of me doing again a make-up tutorial. You can close this window anytime and try to stop by again for a worth reading post in the future if you don't feel to read and see my post today hehehe.

My make-up tut for today is perfect for welcoming the New Year 2011. I got inspired to do a make-up using blues when I was keeping my new pair of shoes in a plastic shoe box.
 
Figliarina from SM Dept. Store. I actually bought two (2) new pairs of the same design but the other pair is Deep Purple. Love the colors! Yay!

Then, I remember Michelle Phan's tutorial that I've seen in her YouTube channel using blues. The striking color of my shoes made me recreate a Royal Striking Blue make-up afterwards. I'm so happy coz upon checking my eye shadow palettes; I had a lot choice of blues. Yey!

Royal Striking Blue


ooOO0OOoo
What I used in my eyes:
Be noted that I only used one (1) eye shadow labeled as ES27 and two (2) glitter colors labeled as G6 & G11 from this palette.

ooOO0OOoo
Step 1.
After putting on your foundation, eye shadow primer and lining my eye brows, I outlined my eyelids using a flat eye liner brush. I picked ES27 from the palette.

ooOO0OOoo
Step 2.
Fill in the outlined eyelids with ES27.


ooOO0OOoo
Step 3.
Apply also the ES27 in your lower lash line starting from outer line up to the middle in inwards strokes. After that, blend the eye shadow.
 

ooOO0OOoo
Step 4.
I applied the very blue glitter labeled as G6 from the palette using my finger onto the lids.

ooOO0OOoo 
Step 5.
I picked a silver glitter labeled as G11 from the palette and applied it around my tear duct area stroking inwards up to the middle of my lower lash line. Then, I tight line my lower water line rim with purple eye liner. If you have a blue, that would be perfect. It just happened that I don't have blue eye liner available, so I used my purple instead for alternative. 
 
 I winged it for a more dramatic effect.

ooOO0OOoo
Step 6.
Lastly for the eyes, I used a black liquid liner to line my upper lash line. Curl the lashes and I applied black mascara. 
Okay! You're done with the eyes.

ooOO0OOoo
Step 7.
I was emphasizing more on the eyes so take note that I intentionally put on a light blush onto the apple of my cheeks to look naturally glowing cheeks effect. I don't want to overwhelmed my face coz my eyes had glitters already. I used B3 from the palette. And lastly, using my finger, I picked a thin amount of Make Me Melt and applied the Sheer Vision lip gloss in the middle of my lips both from my MAC Intriguing Scarlet palette.
So now you're ready to party and welcome the New Year!

I was looking for an outfit something like blue in my cabinet but I realized that I never had one hehehe. I have eyed this very blue scarf that I haven't used for ages now. So I put it on just for photography purposes only. I just imagined that I'm in a cold country somewhere to justify it lols! But look, yeah the blue scarf matches my make-up. Now, I have added to my wish list a blue tee or a blouse or a dress. I'll grab one once I find any hehehe.

If you are attending a party either Christmas or a New Year's Eve Party, then you can put on your glamorous glittery dark outfits of blues and blacks to match your make-up. But seriously, this kind of make-up is also nice for just a basic outfit on. In my case, since I'm planning to do this make-up in New Year, and I and my B will be spending New Year with his family, I got in mind to get dressed decently but still looking sexy. So I think I can just match it with any off-shoulder blouse I have available (no no for a tee) to show off some skin and a pair of stainless earrings. I do not want to look so over made-up and over accessorize so just an earrings will do. For the bottom, I will match it with a mini-skirt or denim shorts and let's not forget my striking blue shoes (see photo above) hehehe.

Then, here are some hair-dos that I think will do. Note that I styled my bangs like there's a hump whatever you may call it. I used 2 hair clips to hold my "hump" at the back lols!:


 Or use a hair clump then style your hair out with spikes.

I still have New Year's Glam make-up to be posted soon. I recreated some tutorial I got from the beauty gurus from the YouTube. I already have some tutorials in mind to recreate and I'm quite excited to do that.

Smile always and stay tuned.


Jenniya