My hubby loves white and black. In buying shoes, he is easily fallen for shoes that are white and black. And for a T-shirt, he would end up most of the times buying the black ones. When we went shopping yesterday, he immediately looked for the shoes that he has been eying at The Fort and luckily, he find it in the Sports Warehouse in Libis (Eastwood). While I was sweeping the whole store for my possible haul, my hubby was also very busy hunting for his new kicks.

He then called me after for me to see him trying on his "crush" shoes. He was torn between his "crush" shoes which is black and the other white but then he opted to get the white one which is ZOOM KOBE M.S L.A. Lakers. It was the last pair of size 10.5, so deciding was much quicker hehehe. I just told hubby that it is just meant for him.

Unboxing hubby's new kicks

Honestly, I cannot appreciate men's shoes before because it looks like it is a tough stuff for me. It is big, bulky, huge, kind-of-heavy, lols! But understanding your man would lead you also to understand all stuff-y thing-y in him. That's why now, I appreciate men's stuffs already hehehe.

Here's a more detailed look of my man's new kicks, lols!

with free pair of shoe lace.


I find men's shoes like this are more decorated than women's. Why? Sole designs, sewed designs, holes designs... what else? Hehehe. Just kidding! But look at these, hmmm?

Did you notice the numbers 2 & 4? Emphasizing Kobe's number 24 eh.

Front & Back
The heel tab (found at the upper back in the left photo) has an added design which you can hold your shoe using your fingers on it or you can just simply tie down your pair. The toe cap (right photo) is just tough right to protect your toes. I did touch it and it quite hard but hubby said it's not in the inside.

See this? Hehehe. This is the mid-sole.
I told you, lols! 1st photo from top says Nike ZOOM which is letter-ized both left and right outer part of the shoes. 2nd photo from top says - whatever! Hahaha. Really, I don't know the meaning of it as it was written in Braille. Design intended for the blinds for them to identify if its NIKE brand? Hmmm... I find it very considerate. And the 3rd and 4th photo at the bottom just simply says Kobe Bryant 24. 

The Black Mamba sign... noticed the scale skin in the shoes?
The foxing is different from other colors of the shoes with the same model. This has nice foxing of snake-like skin.

The outer sole design is nice, huh?

All I can say is... ganda nga talaga nito kaya nagustuhan ni hubby.
Isn't it lovely? Or shall I say beautiful shoes? Hehehe. So, do you agree mas maarte ang shoes ng mga lalaki? Just kidding again. PEACE guys!

NIKE
ZOOM KOBE M.S. L.A. Lakers
(Zoom Kobe Make Sense)
White/ Del Sol - Varsity Purple
Regular Price: Php 4,995.00
Sale Price: Php 3,496.50
                    (30% off)

Sports Warehouse
Libis, Quezon City


Smile always and stay tuned.


Jenniya