I am still a KEDS at heart, lols!
The moment I saw it, I know it is love at first sight. Oh yeah, I just snagged a new pair of shoes from KEDS. Not just a shoes but a DOLL SHOES hehehe. Yes, I admit. I am acting like a kid sometimes but making myself to look as kid-like; I realized that it would make you feel more great, lols! Is this the effect of getting old-er? Coz now, I'm trying hard to look young-er, lols!

Unboxing my Doll shoes.
When we're still on our way to Libis (Eastwood), we talk and agreed that we will just do a window shopping and will not buy anything. But here we go again, I and hubby went shopping! I'm such a spender but you know, I believe that I needed a new pair. Seeing KEDS shoes in display made me giggle and..... drool!

See that cute embroidered flower? Yay!
A closer look...
I picked the pair that I fell in love with at first sight. I've asked the SA (Sales Assistant) for my size (I'm 8, lols!) and tried the pair. Wow! I feel like my wide feet (paang magsasaka as called by hubby, lols!) was suddenly turned like Cinderella feet. Hahaha! "I will buy this!" I told hubby. He said that it looks cute on me kaya ayun, hindi ko na binitawan. Yey!

Ang laki ng paa ko noh?
I don't know what's the purpose of that "Arch Support", lols!
I really love my new kicks. The moment I set eyes on it and tried it, there's no second thoughts anymore. I've been wishing I could find one like these for a month now. I wanted a semi-sneakers look with a feminine touch. This pair actually exceeded my likes. Aside from its red color which is love, love, love; its flat sandal style with the embroidered flowers gave it a sweet look.
So cutey..
This style is versatile. I can wear it with my numerous moods. I am now thinking of the outfits that will perfectly match with my new doll shoes. I'm excited to wear this as soon as possible. By the way, hubby bought new kicks, too!

KEDS
Tangy CVO Red
(Tang Lil' CVO Flowery Red)
Stock No: WF29746
Regular Price: PhP 1,795.00
Sale Price: PhP 1,256.00
                   (30% off)
 
Sports Warehouse
Libis, Quezon City

Smile always and stay tuned.


Jenniya