SimplyJenniya Dictionary
De-stress means Gastos.
Gastos means Satisfaction.
Satisfaction means Happiness.

Hehehe joke only. That is just my own definition, okay?

Honestly, I need help, lols! I need somebody that will teach me to find other way to de-stress. Because every time I want to, I tend to buy stuffs that I thought I need but later I would realize that I don't. I am an impulsive buyer most of the times. I tend to fall for a thing that I don't actually need and ending up thinking when and where could I wear and use those? But you know the feeling of satisfaction? You know, after fitting out the item, paid in the cashier and went out of the shop with a smile makes me really happy because... I'm satisfied. Yey! I got what I want. Haysss... 

I want to change BUT gradually. I might get sick if I'd make it in just one click hehehe (ano yun parang yosi?). Lately, I don't go to shops and malls to avoid the temptations (yes, with "S" talaga hehehe). The last time we went out, I've fitted on a lot of dresses and blouses and shoes but I was able to leave the stuffs in a basket and went out of the shop. Success!

But today was different. Before we headed to SM Supermarket to buy our goods, I dropped at Forever 21 in SM Megamall and find the stuffs I've already tried on last time but it wasn't there anymore. I'm very disappointed. In just 4 days, it's already sold-out. The Sales Assistant told me that the stocks are pretty quick and easy to be sold-out. Oh yeah, she need not to tell me coz I know it. I'm just denial that I lost the chance of actually having those cute stuffs. Then the girl told me that every week, they have new arrivals. I love Forever 21 because it's selling so cheap the fact that those items are imported from the U.S. Again, I will not say anything spectacular here but I would suggest, you  should check-out Forever 21 in SM Megamall if you haven't been to. Their prices are awesome! Their highest price is not more than 2,000php.... how's that? Drool...!

Moving on, I spotted other new items in their racks. So, I tried on some blouses, sleeveless, short shorts and some accessories. Hubby was then my very patient alalay holding the shopping bag for me. By the way, the shopping bag of F21 is huge and a black net. It's cute! After fitting on 11 items (whew!) , I just picked some pastel blues since I am eying to match it with my other must-be-outfits during the day. 

Here are some takes of my F21 haul:
What's inside?  

Hmmm... again, nothing cute and fancy hehehe.

Pastel Blues sleeveless...

See the details? Quality, quality, quality...

This destroyed shorty shorts just gave me an ommpphhh while in the fitting room. It just fit me so right! And oh, am just size 26. Yey! (Kasi naman U.S. size eh hehehe).

Time to fit again in my own life size mirror in our room. 

WARNING: PICTURES AHEAD!


By the way, pictures are intentionally edited to give serious focus to the blouse colors.

Cute eh?

Destroyed shorty shorts. 

Haysss... I so lurve it!

 See that?


And I thought it still summer. So, I bought shades, lols! I swear, napapailing na lang ang hubby ko.

From Forver21 din 'to... cute di ba?

Do you know that Forever 21 is also accepting SM Advantage Card? Yeap! That gave me and hubby an idea that this Forever 21 might be owned and franchised by SM. Why not? SM also brought the WATSON'S here, so, it's not possible. Then, the plastic bag is also Yellow. Hmm... Wow! Galing talaga ng SM hehehe, kung true nga. Baka kami lang ni hubby nag-iisip nun.

Anyway, moving on again. I dropped at PeopleArePeople after Forever21 and checked some sale items and look what I got:


Hayss. I fell in love with the design. I've wanted to have this for quite a long time now, so I didn't let the chance passed. My hubby sounds irritated when he asked me: "Gusto mo ba yan?". I said yes. "Bahala ka. Kung kelan tag-ulan na eh." Yeah, he disagrees to buy this but I told him, time will come that i can perfectly wear it, not in rainy days of course. But who knows, maybe next week kalakasan ng ulan eh suot suot ko 'to dahil tinopak ako hehehe.

Okay, so much for this. I hope I didn't bore you again.

Stay tuned.


Jenniya