As I was cleaning my make-up brushes today, I decided to do my make-up afterward. I got inspired when I saw my green eye shadows in my vanity table. I have lots of green colors. I'm more into earth colors like browns, neutrals & greens.

And so, I started on and made a Sexy and Smokey Make-up for the day. Here's the finished make-up look:

On the face:
Clean & Clear Oil-Free Moisturizer
Etude House BB Cream
RICE Powder - Oil Absorbing Setting Powder in Natural RP06

On the eyes:
NYX single eye shadow in Exotic Green
NYX eye shadow in Mermaid Green
Maybelline Expert Wear Trio
Maybelline Eye Studio Eyebrow set in 02 Brown
STILA eye shadow pan in Moonlight
Bobbi Brown eye shadow in Bone
Bobbi Brown eye shadow in Blonde
NYX Eye shadow base in Skin tone

On the cheeks:
Bobbi Brown blush in Pink Clay

On the lips:
NYX lip liner in Natural
NYX round lipstick in Ceto

With Flash                                                  with low flash

How I got this look?

Step 1: Start with a clean face. Apply the Clean & Clear moisturizer or any moisturizer by dotting one on the forehead, below the eyes area, cheeks, nose, chin and neck.

Step 2: After a minute or just when the moisturizer dried up a bit, apply evenly the Etude House BB Cream or any cake foundation or liquid foundation on the face and neck.

Step 3: Buff the RICE POWDER Oil-absorbing setting powder or any loose powder all over the face and neck.

Step 4: Using a concealer brush, apply evenly the NYX eye shadow base all over your eyelids. Then, pat on all over the eyelid up to the brow bone the Maybelline Expert Wear Trio in Sheer White.

Step 5: Using a small eye shadow brush, pat on NYX eye shadow in Mermaid Green on the inner 1/4 part of your eyelid.

Step 6: Using another eye shadow brush, pat on NYX eye shadow in Exotic Green on the 3/4 part of your eyelid. Then, using eye blending brush, pat on more of the Exotic green eye shadow on your crease. Put darker on the outer-V. Then, blend blend blend.

Step 7: Using the eyeliner brush, pat on NYX eye shadow in Exotic Green and put in your lower lash line from the outer up to the 3/4 part of the lower lash line.

Step 8: Using your smallest finger, gently pat on to get pigments of Moonlight from STILA eye shadow pan then gently pat it on to the inner corner of the eyes to brighten your eyes.

Step 9: Using the Maybelline Eye Studio Brow set, apply first the wax in your brows, then apply the powder over it for a natural looking brows.

Step 10: You can curl your lash and put on mascara but I didn't put any, I get lazy hehehe.

Step 11: Using a bronzer or blush brush, apply the Bobbi Brown blush in Pink Clay starting near your ear with downward strokes then, brush it on to the apple of your cheeks.

Step 12: This is optional, since I have a flat-nose, I always do this. Using any eye shadow brush, pat on Bobbi Brown in Blonde or any foundation that is 2 times darker than your natural skin tone to the both sides of your nose bone. Then, pat on Bobbi Brown in Bone or any foundation that is 2 times lighter than your used foundation to the middle of your nose to give the effect of a tiny and high nose.

Step 13: Glide on to your lips the NYX lip liner in Natural or any lipliner with natural colour or effect on your lips.

Step 14: Glide on to your lips the NYX lipstick in Ceto or any lipstick in Nude.
And so, that’s it! You're ready to go party. This make-up is wearable even daytime.



I am so tanned now. If you notice, my complexion is really different from the face to my neck and shoulder. Haha.



Jenniya