Finally, I bought a Magic BB Cream. After reading a lot of reviews, I've decided to give it a try.
Etude House BB Magic Cream in Refreshing.

I bought this BB cream from Etude House. The Etude House store is located at the SM Megamall Building A, Upper Ground Floor near the Toy Kingdom. For the price of Php598.00, hey, for me it's worth it! This is the cheapest BB cream I know compared to some BB creams that will cost you of up to Php1, 200.00. Well, maybe you'll ask what are the uses and functions of this cream but I won't go answering for it 'coz I think it’s better to just share to you my personal experience in using this BB cream instead.


Note that my type of skin is oily and I have a medium fair complexion before but now, I get a lot of tan as we hit the beach 2 weeks ago. Okay, so here it is:





The Etude BB cream comes in a tube pump. Just one pump and it releases the amount enough to apply for the face and neck. I dot it in my face (forehead, nose, under eyes area, cheeks & chin) and neck. Then, I used my finger in blending it onto my skin. After I applied it evenly, my face is too whitish. Yes, I know that it will turn it that way because based on the reviews; it will take minutes before it will adjust accordingly depending onto your skin colour. But hey, look how it sets on my skin, some of my pimple scars and blemishes were all covered. It really does a nice coverage! Haha... Really a"goodbye-trouble" magic cream, huh?!?


(Photo taken after 2.5 hours, no retouch yet.)


After the BB cream adjusted on my skin colour, I set it with my favourite setting powder - Natural Rice Oil-Absorbing Rice Powder in Natural RP06. After 2.5 hours, it does a dewy-finish look which I really like hehe. For me, its looks sexy especially in photos. It doesn't have greasy feel either and it doesn't have a lightweight feel.

And oh, what I like also about using this is I can skip putting on my moisturizer and foundation so it really save me time in preparing myself especially when I'm on a hurry for appointment. This cream serves as my moisturizer and my foundation in one, so its like 2-in-1. Hehe..

I love this BB cream.

 
Jenniya