I got my hair treated in a salon a week before my hubby's sister's wedding (March 25). I'm so happy with the result. I got a very smooth and shiny hair. I paid P699.00 for the treatment. But my lovely hair lost the applied treatment and lost the hair moisture & shine when we hit the beach for 5 days in Puerto Galera last March 28- April 1.


I noticed that since we got home from the beach, my hair is very dry now and frizzy. Yeah, the beach really damaged my hair. If I will get this treated in a salon, it will cost me much again. So, I went to Watson's and checked out on their hair treatments. I've seen this L’Oreal Elseve Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Mask.


In the label, it’s indicated that it treats dry, frizzy and rebellious hair. I compared other hair treatments that are inexpensive over L’Oreal but I end up buying L’Oreal. Anyway, it's the brand, no question for that. Let's see!


P375.00 - 200 ml. This product is promising to calm, nourish and smooth-en your hair.


I'm so excited to use it and so, I get showered when I got home. After shampooing my hair and squeezed out the excess water and dampened my hair a little, I scooped an ample amount (as seen on the photo) using a spatula from the tub, pressed my both palms to scattered it, then applied it to my hair just like an ordinary conditioner. Massage it to my scalp gently. I put on more amounts to the tips of my hair. I leaved it on for 2 minutes and rinsed it. My hair is so soft and I really love touching it while rinsing. The scent? Oh, I love it!
I dried up my hair in front of the electric fan using a comb. Wow! I'm so happy with the result. My hair is not dry anymore! Yeah, I got results on my first time of using. See my photos below: 
with flash                       without flash

Hahaha... I don't know why my hair in the first photo looks brownish maybe because of the flash. My hubs said my hair get shiny and very smooth. Yay! He loves touching it, too!

I will use this once a week and will give updates and results after a month.


Jenniya