I got a lot of nice comments about my nails. They asked me where and how much did I pay for my nail art. I just say: "I just did it myself". They don't believe hahaha. So, I want to share with you on how did I achieved a Salon-looking nails without costing too much money for a beautiful, kikay nails. It’s fun and easy to do.

I bought a Stamping Nail Art by KONAD, it’s a Korean product. This Stamping Nail Art Kit lets you decorate your nails easily. I bought the basic kit for Php530.00 only that includes Special nail polish (5ml), Image plate, Stamper & Scraper. You can buy it on Shopwise Cubao, KONAD have a booth there.

Basic Kit
What's inside? Stamper, Special nail polish, Scraper & Image plate.

I want to share with you a tutorial on how I achieved the nail art which I named French & Flowers. So here it is:


Please be noted that I made this nail art six (6) days ago, and I just put top coat again after 3 days to refresh the shine and to make the nail art last longer.

1.) Apply a base coat ( I used Caress frosted in Shower Party) to nails or any nail polish of your choice. Apply 2 coats. Let it dry.


2.) Make a French tip using the Elianto polish in Extremely Black (or any Black nail polish of your choice). Let it dry.


3.) Apply Konad Special nail polish to desired image on a Plate.


4.) Scrape it across Plate with the Scraper to remove excess Polish.


5.) QUICKLY, press the Stamper onto the Plate to pick up the design.


6.) Stamp the image onto your nail with a gentle rolling motion, or just press down.


7.) For lasting wear, apply a top coat as quickly and slightly just once dividing into 2 or 3 parts. Do not dab or repeat.


So, there you go. Isn't it so easy and fun to do? I hope this tutorial helps you. Though, there are directions already in the kit. Guys, I'd love to hear from you soon.

Jenniya