Lips... are visible body part at
the mouth of humans and many animals. Lips are soft, movable, and serve
as the
opening for food intake and in the articulation of sound and speech.
Human lips
are a tactile sensory organ, and can be erogenous when used in kissing
and
other acts of intimacy.
--- From Wikipedia - the
free
encyclopaedia.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Today, I and and my Blush lipstick from Revlon
had an
intimate and passionate moment’s together hehehe, lols! I've finally
used my
newly bought lippy - Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush. Yey! I love
it! I'm a lipstick girl if you didn't know that. I can't go out of my house without putting any on my lips. Uhmm, who wants to looks very pale and dull, anyway? I can live without putting any blush-on and eye shadows but hey... not without a lippy! In
this post, I will let my lips speak.

 
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Revlon
Colorburst Lipstick in Blush
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  My Monalisa smile...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     I finally found a lippy that will match
my
lips' natural color...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Bite my lips...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I want to kiss
you... Mooch! Mooch! 

 

The overall
packaging is love love love. I love
how they made 
Revlon name mark not tear-able or
fade-able. It is engraved
inside that transparent thingy. The X design reminded me of the old
design of lippies, lols! That's what makes this packaging unique.


 





                                                                                                                                                  Jenniya 
says:
  • It is much pigmented.  

  • 1 or 2 swipe, then you is good to go.  

  • It moisturizes my lips.  

  • Not matte but not too shimmer.  

  • I love the packaging... so chic!  

  • The price is quite expensive for me, lols!  

Have you been to Revlon counter
these days? Check out their 20 available shades of  Colorburst
lipsticks.


Retail Price: Php 575.00 only






                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Jenniya