Well, we got awaken by the few thunder storms this morning. Just to realize that it's been raining so hard last night as we saw the flood marks when we looked down from our apartment's window. 

Yes, rainy season starting to make its turn now, huh... to pour a lot of rain. So is this a call now for the gents and ladies to have their jackets in hoods? Boots? Umbrellas? 

Hmm... Whatever.

Yesterday was the last day of our work for the week. We worked half-day only as I attended some concerns of a client in Ortigas. 

Then, at 1:00 noon, hubs and I started to have ourselves a treat for... shopping! Yes, we went shopping in various stores and malls. We've been to Eastwood, Megamall and the Fort (Market!Market!). We took our dinner at Fort and gave ourselves a very yummy treat. We had a big BURP after. Yey, priceless!

We bought random stuffs needed prior to our Boracay trip. Yey, that's 7 days to go from now! I will post a different entry about my newly bought stuffs because this post will probably be my hubs loot hehehe. I could say that I really envy his loot. It's NIKE Lebron's backpack... We had an "agreement" about this before. If Lebron's team won, he will buy a one (1) set of Lebron's from head to toe but hey... not a one-time buying (am gonna faint, lols!). But since his favorite team didn't make it, he then just bought a few, hehe! Ang daya!

 
Wow! It's a huge backpack. No wonder hubs really adore and been lemming for this for quite a long time. Hehehe. It's just so perfect for him carrying this while on travel.

Why I (most especially hubs) love it:
 

 1.) It is huge. 

2.) It has an insulated pocket where you can put either a bottle of your hot or cold water/drinks.
3.) It has a shoe compartment in the bottom.
4.) The two (2) straps cushioning is perfect (not thin but not too thick). I like that Lebron's mark is embroidered in that left strap.
5.) The check NIKE mark is loud in expression.
6.) The zipper pull tab is cute. Its looks like our car key hehehe.
 7.) The rests of the zipper pull tab of all the pockets and compartments are engraved with Lebron's mark.
8.) The opening is really convenient; it's quite wide.


Here's a closer look:
 
Love this! 

Back view (whole)

Back view (close-up)

wide opening

huge space inside and it has a cellphone pocket inside.

left side: big pocket for random stuffs

right side: big insulated pocket (silver coat)

shoe compartment with holes for the exhaust



Then, hubs bought another basketball shorts that has been on his wish list for a long time. So, I can say that he already put 2 “X” in the list; for this backpack and the basketball short. I just don’t know what more NIKE stuffs in his list. Hahaha. I guess I just have to watch out for it just like what he does with my various addictions, too. 

Stay tuned for my upcoming posts.



Jenniya