Thank god its weekend. 

Weekend is my most awaiting and my most favorite day/s every week. Everybody loves it (lol!) hehehe. Yesterday, I and hubs went on shopping. I will share to you how our Saturday went through. 

To begin with, I just finished some errands in Alexandra Condominium yesterday morning and after that, hubs and I started to search for great and fabulous finds from Megamall, Eastwood and in The Fort (Market!Market!).

In Watsons Megamall, I picked few items for my facial, body and nail care. It’s a mix of my needs both for Boracay and my basic necessities.


I already bought a sun block lotion for our Boracay trip. It doesn't matter if it’s going to be sunny or cloudier or it will rain isolate in Boracay during our trip. It's better to have one ready.

Belo Essentials SUN Expert SPF 60
Price: Php 449.50 (100 ml) 
What's inside this pack? Belo Essentials SUN Expert SPF 60 and free sample size Belo Essentials Smoothening Whitening Beauty Bar. I will post a review regarding this sun block lotion when I'm in action in Boracay. 

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque - moisturizing with Cocoa and Shea Butter
Price: Php 79.75 (20g or 0.7 oz.)
  
I have read a lot of good reviews about this masque. I think, its time to try this to know if it really does cleanse deep pores. I will apply this masque next week and my judgment will follow lol.



Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush.
Price: Php 575.00

Again, the girls are raving for this. So, I am, too. That's why when I saw the Revlon counter, I immediately ask about the lipstick and I found out that there are lots of shades to choose from. But then, I go for the shade of Blush as it was my choice over the shade of Soft Nude (which I also love). I will also post a review soon for my new lipstick. I am so excited to try this but I want a full make up with it, yey!

I found out that the Cinderella store is now transferred to 2nd floor of Mega Building A beside Chowking. I bought two (2) bikinis from NAFNAF. After that, we headed to Eastwood and  bought backpacks for our backpacking to Boracay. Hubs bought a NIKE Lebron James backpack and it's huge. I bought myself a bit smaller than his; well, the bag just fit me. I don't like huge bag anyway hehehe. 

After buying some NIKE stuffs aside from our backpacks, we then headed to Market!Market in Fort. While doing a window shopping, I've seen a store with their mannequin in bikini. I took a peek what's more inside the store and good thing I went inside coz a lot of cute bikinis are waiting for me hehehe. I bought two (2) bikinis from the store, yay! Around 8:00 pm, we decided to have our dinner at Gerry's Grill in Market!Market! The Pinakbet, Grilled Liempo, Bulalo and Crab rice made us BURP a big after.


So, that's my eureka moment for the weekend.

 
















Jenniya