Tik Tok...

Its 10 hours to go before our flight. Yey! I'm sooo ready for Boracay! We're all pack now.

I and hubs  will just bring one (1) backpack each. Wow! Are we considered now as backpackers? That is so nice to hear hehehe. Imagine, we are backpacking in flip flops only.... oompphh!

Well, we decided to bring only a backpack since our destination is quite far. Boracay is located approximately 315 km south of Manila. The quickest way of getting there is only through a plane. Some may reach there through sea transportation (RoRo). We are so damn excited. We will fly through PAL and we will land in Kalibo Airport. From the airport, we will be picked up by the hotel staffs where we book a 5 days/ 4 nights accommodation.

Our backpacks - like an army, it is "full-battle gear" hehehe.

What's inside of it?
  • Basic Clothing for 5 days

  • Laptop

  • Toiletries/ Medicines/ Beach Accessories

  • Make-ups

  •  and Bikinis... haysss. Love it!


My nails are also ready just like "yours truly" as I painted it in a Lightning by L.A. Color Craze. I love the color as it is very wearable for all my beach outfits.


Stay tuned beauties.


Jenniya