In getting my make-up done, one of the things that I spent a lot of time with...
 is when I fix my eye brows. 
My eyebrows are naturally thick. My eye brows' fiber is thick, long and black. I regularly pluck my eyebrows and guess... I always trim it. Yes, I used a small scissor (intended for eye brow) in trimming to make my eye brows look softer. If my eye brows are trimmed, I can fill-in the eye brow powder so easy and a lighter brow color will appear.

I know you might ask why I need to trim it if I will fill-in a brow powder in it to make it look thicker... again? Non-sense eh? Well, my purpose is to have a thicker brows but POLISHED.

Today I'm going to show you how I make my eyebrows to look polished.
Excuse my bare face and bushy eye brow.

Step #1. Using a spoolie brush, I brushed it onto my eyebrows to clean any primer and powders that had stick on the hair fibers.

Step #2. I used IN2IT eyebrow kit. I dip my eyebrow brush into water then I pick the color brown. I fill the color in half of my eye brow starting in my natural arch outwards. Always remember, FOLLOW your natural arch.

Step #3. Still using the remaining product in the eye brow brush, [1] draw a soft line in the upper and lower brow, then [2] fill-in the inside. The inner brows should look lighter and the arch up to the tail should be darker.

Step #4. Check if your eyebrows are almost identically done. Brush the spoolie in your inner third of your brows for natural looking brows.
And you're done!


By the way, choose a shade of brow powder that is 2 times lighter than your hair. Also I am not fond of using brow pencils. It just makes my brows muddy.

How about you? What do you prefer in grooming your brows? Care to share? 

That's it. I hope you find my tutorial helpful. 


simply jenniya
Got questions? Comment below or click here.