I'm back again with a make-up tutorial. I just thought of this randomly. I supposed to make a tutorial of transforming your small eyes to bigger eyes using bright eye shadows but heck, I ended up playing with my dark eye shadows that it turned out dramatic. Lols!

Dramatic Bigger Eyes
I intentionally leave my other eye undone to see how big the difference it made.

To get us started, you just need a nude color and a very dark eye shadow.

Step #1. Prep your face.
I opted to apply my daily moisturizer (Myra-E with SPF 15). After the moisturizer is fully-absorb by the skin, I pumped a little amount of the BB Cream (Etude House in Refreshing) and I applied it onto face using my slanted foundation brushI set my foundation with my favorite oil control powder (Palladium Rice Powder in Natural).

Step #2. Eyes - Base color
First, I apply my eye shadow base (NYX e/s base in Skintone) all over my lid and onto my lower lash line. Using my fluffy eye shadow brush, I applied a nude color (NYX single e/s in Highlight) all over my lid up to the brow bone.

Step #3. Eye lining
Using eye liner brush, I load a black matte eye shadow (Ever Bilena in Cleo) and lined my upper lash line. Starting a thick line from the outer going thinly inwards. I winged it a bit in the outer for a nice lift of the eyes.

Step #4. Crease
Using a bullet brush, I load it up with a dark brown eye shadow. I pointed the brush just below my brow bone or where your eye socket's higher depth, then I poked the brush in and I slowly glided the brush onto my eye socket moving inward and outward like a wiper. Take your eye blending brush and blend away the harsh edges. It will make a nice depth like you have a crease.

Step #5. Highlight
Using the fluffy eye shadow brush, I load it with white shimmering shadow (NYX  single e/s in White Pearl), and applied it in my middle eye lid, in the brow bone and in the inner corner of the eyes.

Step #6. Darken the shadow
(1) I load my bullet brush with black matte eye shadow (Ever Bilena in Cleo) and I darken my outer-V and the created crease earlier. Then, (2) using an eye liner brush, I also load it with the same black matte eye shadow starting thickly from the outer going inward up to inner 3rd only. 

Step #7. Finish the eyes
I lined my lower water line with a black eye pencil. I stroked a white eyeliner (ELF in white pearl) onto the inner corners of my eyes. For the eye brows, I used my IN2IT eye brow kit using my slanted eye brow brush.

Step #10. For the cheeks, I used my NYX Blush in Spice.
Step #11. For the lips, I used my NYX Megashine lip gloss in Beige.


This eye make-up is wearable in daytime, too. You just have to choose a not so dark shade like brown shade. I used black and darker brown in this tutorial to show the transformation of my bare eyes.

That's it. I hope you find my tutorial helpful. 


simply jenniya
Got questions? Comment below or click here.