I'm still a Keds at heart!
Yay! I used again the same term from my old post. Yeap, I'm fond of wearing K-e-d-s. This time I got a wedge shoes. 

Do you know that I always have a hard time looking for a perfect shoe? I am the type that not easily pleases when it comes to shoe designs. I am into comfort first then the design and other details would follow. I want it sturdy, of course. And speaking of that, let's admit that quality has a price indeed. Just like Keds shoes.

Honestly, I can't afford to buy Keds in regular price because I find it really steep. That's why when there's a clearance sale of Keds, I will never go home empty-handed. I love wedges and I was ecstatic when I finally got my first Keds wedge in color black some months ago which I bought from Eastwood Libis. 
Keds Womens 
Spright Black
Open Toe Wedge Heel Court Shoes

I also wanted the one in color white but unfortunately, there was no available size anymore. That is the disadvantage of clearance sale. You also have to deal with frustration when they said your size is not available anymore. Lol! But when we're in Cebu last October, I luckily found one in Sports Warehouse in The Walk at Asiatown Park. 
Keds Womens 
Spright White
o It is an open-toe shoe which is really a plus point for me because I like to expose my hard-work nail art. 
o The vamp just fit right on my feet. It didn't hurt my big bunions. 
o I also love the very comfy cushion-padded insoles. It doesn't rub on my sole roughly even though I've worn it for long hours already. 
o The bow completes the girly appeal.

Very ideal for everyday casual wear because of its canvas design. It is 2.5 inches high but manageable for long wearing because it's not stiletto or cigarette heels. So sturdy!

The tiny orange dots in the heels and in the insoles' with the striking orange cushioned insoles give a nice contrast to whatever earth color outfit you may wear. 
I love the counter of the shoe because it didn't cause me any blisters at all. It just fit me right. Yay! 

And here is a closer look of it on my feet when worn.
Isn't it lovely?

I really find this wedge stylish and versatile. You can pair it with a denim shorts, mini-skirts and dresses. What do you think? I haven't gone to Eastwood Libis for months now and I don't know if they still have some Keds wedges left on sale. I will surely buy another color.

simply jenniya
Got questions? Comment below or click here.