Hi everyone!

Do you have a lipstick shade that never fail you? A shade that you would love until it runs out? A shade that you considered it makes you pretty? I do. 

But before I reveal that lipstick shade, let me show you my other favorite lipstick shade that I use alternately depending on the outfit I wear for a particular appointment.


I have a lipstick shade that I never take-out from my vanity bag ever since I purchased it. It is my to-go lipstick that I could wear whatever my outfit would be. This lipstick can tone down anything even when I am dressed-up or not.

My ever favorite everyday lipstick:
This is Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Pink Flame. 


I fell in love with this lipstick because I know it looks good on me especially in pictures. Yes, I'm being narcissistic. I feel beautiful with this lipstick. Call me conceited, I don't care. But is there never a time in your life you did feel beautiful even once? 

simply jenniya
Got questions? Comment below or click here.