Don't be fooled. I cannot afford to own original Chanel bag. 

I got a comment regarding my Chanel bag when I posted my Outfit Of The Day last week. A reader  requested to see my bag details. I guess she wants to see more angled photos of my bag,  so here it is now.

 
 

My B  bought this bag (as gift for me) when there was a garage sale on-going in Alexandra last 2007.  He bought this from his client who travels frequently to U.S.; a Korean girl who told him that the bag is an original Chanel lol!  She wouldn't sell it if this is really original, right? My B didn't told me how much had he pay but  for sure he got it cheap (kuripot yun eh!). This bag is really, really nice in person. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
I got home from work and I saw this bag sitting on our bed. My B said: "I got you a Chanel  bag". At first I thought he got a brand-new one from Greenhills tiangge (a lot of imitations out  there) but when I checked it out, it's a 2nd-hand bag because the insides are obviously been  used (a little dirty). 
 
 
The zip tab is bit tarnished.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I don't frequently used this bag because I love it that I don't want it to worn-out lol! It's been with me for 4 years now (and I don't know how many years this have been with the first owner) and I am very impressed of its texture until now because it didn't get chipped or peeled off. 


I think this is a nice replica of Chanel bag. I don't want to say more because I myself is not really into bags; I will just let the photos above say the rest.


Much Love,
Jenniya