So, what eye make-up should you wear with a gray dress? 

Believe me, if you are not confident enough in putting on your make-up like me especially in matching it with your outfit; you'll end up goggling for tips lol! Okay, so I found out that gray is a neutral color. Some said that you can wear any eye make-up, some said it's best to go for a smokey eye look, a purple look, a gray/ silver eye make-up, etc.

I end up with this look though:
 

The occasion I've attended to was held on daytime so I chose a more neutral look but sultry. Honestly, I received compliments with this make-up. It's so flattering most especially when the compliment came from my B's mom!

Bright Sultry Eye Make-Up

Products used:
Etude House Magic BB Cream in Refreshing
Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes Palette
Etude House Single Eye Shadow in White
Stila Eye Shadow in Moonlight
NYX Blush in Spice
Wet n Wild in Retro Pink

Other products I've used but not in the photo:
Natural Rice Oil Absorbing Powder
IN2IT Eye Brow Kit
Maybelline Volum Express Mascara
NYX Lip Liner in Rose
MAC Sheer Vision Gloss

 

The STILA in Moonlight did a lot of brightening in my eyes. I really love this eye shadow. I just used this in my inner corners and tear duct areas. It is so pigmented; creamy and very sparkly.

Smile always and stay tuned.


Jenniya