I'll be attending a reunion (my B's) this weekend. Buying new clothes for that particular occasion would be a pain for me because I am saving for something. So today, I dug on my closet to check on my clothes that's been there for ages already. Honestly, I forgot that I still have them. I thought I'd already gave some to my niece. Oh geesh, I have lot of clothes that's already been forgotten. I guess I have to do a check periodically so my mind will get refresh and I would be reminded of some stuffs that are still worth wearing. Every time I bought new ones, the previous ones which just a month old or 2 were always got literally covered inside my closet. Sometimes, I accidentally found them and told myself, I have like this pala haha.

I got excited to see again my "before" favorite TopShop blouses. I remember when I bought these at TopShop Robinsons Galleria; my B was complaining. He complaint about me buying the 3 items with the same design one-time. Yes, I was a pain in his ass before and I don't want to go out of the store without having those stuffs. I told him, I'm buying different colors of it, so what's the problem? He just shook his head then. Yes, I know I'm crazy hehehe. He just doesn't like the idea of buying the 3 items at a time with the same design of the blouses. The thing was I really, really love the design and yes, until now that I've seen these again after ages, I still loving them.

I really miss wearing these. Meet the 3 of my "before" favorites from TopShop:
These are all circa December 2007.

 Sorry, bad lighting. The true color of this blouse is the photo no.1.

Honestly, I've worn this 3-4 times only last 2008 because I have no appropriate color of shoes to fit with this blouse aside from a black flat shoes. Also, I find this a bit loud in meeting clients for a usual condo viewing.


 
This photo is the true color of the blouse. Again, it's the bad lighting.

 This color is versatile. I've worn this a lot of times; twice or thrice in a month including the usual condo viewing and some gigs with my B and friends. I've worn this until 3rd quarter of 2009.


 This color is the most versatile for me. It's like grayish-white in actual. Any color of the bag and shoes will do. The last time I've worn this was 1st quarter of 2010.

I've kept them in my closet for about a year now. Looking at them now made me excited to wear them again. Why not? This style never goes out, right?

I usually buy clothes with just basic and classic design because you can never go wrong of it even there are trendiest and stylist outfits out there. Most of the times, I'm hesitated to buy trendy styles because I'm afraid it won't look good on me or I will look like I'm trying hard and I would look obviously hesitant or something. Nobody wants to be looked like a stupid eh? My B and I clashed most of the times when outfits are concerned. I usually like dress or any girly outfits but I got influenced by him by having an on-the-go outfit like shorts, sleeveless and a rubber shoes.

I am an impulsive buyer. If I had eyed an item and I wasn't able to get hold of it; I'm having insomnia after. I can't sleep. To rate how impulsive I am, out of 10 items, only 4 would be my favorite. Worst only 3 and the rest would just be wearing at 2 or 3 times only. But I think I am starting to change now if clothes are concerned because as time passing by, my priorities and wants and likes have switched on to make-up and travels, so my impulsive buying got moderated. Well, sometimes I can't help not to buy when my blood rushes every time I passed by at F21 (Forever21) hahaha.

Anyway, the Topshop's blouses above aren't to be an outfit for the coming reunion. I will just use the blouses again for a usual condo viewing or just anywhere hehehe. I already found something to wear for the reunion and I wore this dress twice only last year; it was last February when we met our new friend and Holy Friday of last year. I think the dress would be just perfect for the occasion.

Oh, I've talked so much on how I miss my old stuffs. How about you? Are you missing now your "before" favorite outfits? Dig in your closet one of these days and I'm sure you'll find stuffs that are still worth wearing. 

Smile always and stay tuned.

 Jenniya