Along with the IN2IT "Balloon Brush" Mascara, I bought a new lipstick from my to-date favorite lipstick brand - the Wet n Wild. I've been always checking this shade of 511B or Noveau Pink from time to time every time I dropped by at the SM Beauty Department and it was always out of stock. But that day was such a lucky day for me because I got one already. They re-stocked and the shade was really fast-moving. So happy to got mine because there's only 3 tubes left. 

 
 
The Noveau Pink - at last, I got you!

So lovely!

Without flash

with flash

I've been wearing this lipstick most of the times now especially when I do some condo viewing. In this season of summer now, I skip putting on any face foundation but only sun block with minimum SPF 20 to protect my face from the harmful rays of the sun. I hate to see my face with sweat all over plus my uber-oily face, lol! Sayang lang talaga ang foundation hahaha! I just apply a face powder over my sun block, a blush-on, my new IN2IT balloon brush mascara and this lipstick, and then I'm ready to go!

 One sunny afternoon in Makati City with my Noveau Pink lipstick. This photo was taken using my iPhone4.

By the way, this lipstick costs P99.00 only and you can get this from any Beauty Department of SM. Until next post beauties!

Much love,

Jenniya